Submissions open until 04th July
If you are a filmmaker from Iran, Afghanistan or Tajikistan, anywhere in the world, we invite you to submit your films to be considered for screening.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting your film.
If you have any further questions regarding submissions, please email us: email@example.com.
1. Complete our online form and send with an ONLINE LINK (preferably) or DVD by Monday 04th July 2016.
2. Films can be in any GENRE (drama, documentary, animation).
3. The SHORT FILM LENGTH should be no more than 20 minutes.
4. The FEATURE FILM LENGTH should be more than 70 minutes.
5. One of the KEY CREATIVES (writer/director/producer) must be from a Persian background.
6. All films that are in a language other than English must be SUBTITLED in English.
Terms & Conditions
1. All costs for insurance and shipping of submission materials to the Festival are the responsibility of the sender.
2. The Festival is not responsible for any customs clearances or duty charges.
3. The Festival cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to submitted materials incurred in shipping.
4. The Festival cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed.
5. Preview material or DVDs will not be returned.
If you are unable to send an online link, please send a DVD by Monday 20th June 2016 to:
Persian International Film Festival
P.O.Box 1333 Lane Cove NSW