Tehran. Present day.
After the death of his wife and facing the onset of Alzheimer’s Mr Safari, an eighty-year-old pensioner, decides to visit his son, who lives abroad and cannot return home for security reasons.
Sara, a young woman working in a travel agency, is given the task of organising Mr Safari’s travel arrangements.
But then Mr Safiri falls in love with Sara, gives up all ideas of travelling and decides, before his memory completely fails, to express his love for Sara at any price, even if it involves murder.
- 51st Chicago International Film Festival, USA. October 15-29, 2015. « International Feature Film Competition »
- 56th Thessaloniki International Film Festival, Greece. November 6-15, 2015. « Open Horizons » section.
- 20th Kerala International Film Festival, India. December 4-11, 2015. « World Cinema » section.
- 5th Iranian Film Festival, Prague, Czech Republic. January 13-17, 2016. « Special Screenings » section.
- Edinburgh Iranian Film Festival, Scotland, UK. February 19-21, 2016. Venue: Filmhouse Cinema, « Non Competitive Festival
- 29th Finale Plzen Film Festival, Prague, Czech Republic. April 2016.
- 3rd Köln Iranian Film Festival, Germany. May 26-29, 2016.
- 2nd Zurich Iranian Film Festival, Switzerland. May 26-June 1, 2016.
- 4ème Festival Cinéma (s) d’Iran, Paris, France. June 1-7, 2016.
- Das Iranische Wien, Vienna, Austria. Screening date: June 12, 2016
- Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival, Armenia. July 10-17, 2016. Non competitive section « Yerevan Premieres »